Floral Extra-Firming Treatment EssenceRegular price $59.99 Save $-59.99
la fleuren uses nano technology in every product to penetrate skin more easily thanks to the low molecular weight for improved effectiveness.
All la fleuren products have been tested as per the stringent Dermatest® requirements and excelled with ratings of “Excellent.”
All la fleuren products are free from the EWG’s chemicals of concern and meet the strictest standards for your health.
- Primes skin to better receive anti-aging benefits from following la fleuren serums and moisturizers
- Tones and balances skin’s natural pH balance
- Soothes stressed-out skin
- Restores lit from within glow
- Helps increase firmness and elasticity over time
- Refreshes and softens skin
la fleuren FLORAL Extra-Firming Treatment Essence is a lightweight liquid that absorbs quickly and luxuriously into skin.
- Potentilla Chinensis: Anti-aging properties leave skin looking lifted, firmer, smoother, and more youthful
- Hyaluronic acid: Boosts skin with necessary hydration deep down while toning for clarity
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower : Soothes and calms even the most stressed-out skin
- Peptide: Firms over time to provide a more youthful look
Ideal for these Skin Types
la fleuren FLORAL Extra-Firming Treatment Essence can be used for all skin types. It is especially beneficial for dry or mature skin.
How to Use
After cleansing skin every morning and evening, apply la fleuren FLORAL Extra-Firming Treatment Essence. Pour about 2 or 3 shakes into your hand, then press your palms together. Pat your skin gently, or for sensitive skin, soak a cotton pad and apply. For best results, follow up with your favorite la fleuren serum or moisturizer.
Potentilla Chinensis Extract, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, sh-Decapeptide-7, sh-Octapeptide-4, sh-Oligopeptide-9, sh-Pentapeptide-19, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Sodium Citrate, Citric acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin