Hydra Calming Essential D-PanthenolRegular price $59.99 Save $-59.99
la fleuren uses nano technology in every product to penetrate skin more easily thanks to the low molecular weight for improved effectiveness.
All la fleuren products have been tested as per the stringent Dermatest® requirements and excelled with ratings of “Excellent.”
All la fleuren products are free from the EWG’s chemicals of concern and meet the strictest standards for your health.
- Improves firmness from within by locking moisture in place
- Helps strengthen the skin barrier
- Restores radiance to skin
- Refines pores and smooths skin texture
la fleuren Hydra Calming Essential D Panthenol is a lightweight serum that smooths easily upon your face for fast absorption from your skin.
- D-Panthenol: Soothes skin of irritation to relieve redness and dryness through moisturizing properties
- Lavender: Calming ingredient keeps skin tone even and prevents hyperpigmentation
- Rosemary: Quells skin outbursts from inflammatory agents while bringing back a healthy and vibrant glow
- Peppermint: Firms skin for a youthful and bouncy appearance
How to use
After cleansing and toning the skin, apply la fleuren Hydra Calming Essential D Panthenol to your face every morning and evening. Follow with appropriate form of la fleuran booster or moisturizer for your skin type.
Ideal for these Skin Types
la fleuren Hydra Calming Essential D Panthenol is best suited for dry, sensitive, or mature skin types.
Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract (Lavender) Flower Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Hyacinthus Orientalis (Hyacinth) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Sodium Citrate, Citric acid, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin